As a participant or parent/guardian in the Bristol Bay Regional Career and Technical Education sponsored activity that may or may not require travel, I agree to the following behaviors.
1. I will represent my District in a mature, responsible manner at all times.
2. I will dress properly to travel in cold weather with proper head cover, gloves or mitts, insulated boots or mukluks, insulated pants and jacket, sleeping bag, and other cold weather gear as determined necessary by the chaperone and principal.
3. All school rules, eligibility criteria, discipline, conduct rules, etc. apply during any student travel sponsored or approved by the District.
4. I will have a positive attitude and participate in all activities, including evening events.
5. I will stay with the group/chaperone at all times, unless special permission is received.
6. I understand that inappropriate relationships and/or violent behaviors will not be accepted.
7. I will not use or have in my possession drugs, tobacco, or alcohol at any time during the trip.